~Excellent temp to hire opportunity~
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Sorting, scanning and indexing documents into the document storage system.
- Assisting the HR & Training Manger with creating and updating human resource and training manuals and other related documents.
- Assisting Accounts Payable with the printing, posting, scanning and filling of accounts payable invoices and the mailing of checks.
- Printing and mailing of customer invoices on a weekly basis. Assisting with the monthly mailing of customer statements.
- Providing backup support for customer entry and changes in Mail Manager.
- Coordinating and processing all Company mailings in a timely and cost effective manner, maintaining customer information in approved software, maintaining mailing supplies, tracking mailing costs in postage spreadsheet and requesting postage checks.
- Completing all copying, printing, and folding jobs in a timely manner and informing the HR & Training Manager of any equipment issues.
- Processing all mail through the postage machine and maintaining the necessary postage supplies, including tabs, mailing trays, sacks and sleeves.
- Answering the phone, directing calls, and taking accurate messages, and greeting and directing visitors as necessary.
- Assisting other members of the corporate office with various tasks as requested.
- Maintaining the confidentiality of any documents or files that are processed or utilized.
- Maintaining all records and files assigned to this function in good order and ensures the safekeeping of all Company records, including computer information. Maintains a well-organized workspace that allows others to locate key information in the absence of the incumbent.
- Performing any other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- A High school diploma or G.E.D. is required. Business classes are preferred.
- Two or more years experience performing administrative duties is required.
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Word and intermediate experience with Microsoft Excel is required.
- Must have demonstrated excellent communication skills including professional telephone skills and etiquette.
- Must have the ability to work well with different personalities and communication styles.
- Must be computer literate and able to operate standard office equipment, including fax machines, adding machines, and copiers.