Ephrata Area Location!
12+/hr to start!
Mutiple positions available!
- Perform complex and advanced assembly of products according to established specifications and instructions.
- Must be able to answer questions concerning work orders, bills of material and drawings. Knowledgeable in finding correct information needed by using resources throughout the company.
- Monitor the functioning of all equipment and report any problems or substandard condition to the supervisor.
- Perform final checks and adjustments for any defects to ensure high quality products.
- Perform installation, repair, inspection, reassembly, replacing, refitting, and adjusting products as required.
- Ability to answer questions concerning component types and assembly configurations.
- Proficient with quality checks on all types of assemblies.
- Maintain work area clean, safe and orderly.
- Ability and willingness to perform any other tasks to ensure customer satisfaction
- Must be willing to work overtime as required by the needs of the business.
- Must be able to setup and operate production equipment
- Must have good solder skills with steady hands
- Must be proficient with all types of soldering (Induction, Resistive, Pencil)
- *=**Must be ably to lift up 50lb
348 N. Reading Rd, Ephrata, PA
Hours for applications are 8am-3pm Monday through Friday
Call Katie at 717 336-5959 or
Send resume for immediate consideration to:
We look forward to meeting with you!