E-Commerce Marketplace Manager/Coordinator
Salary Based on Experience, 401K, Partial Paid Medical/Dental, Immediate Vacation Time, Bonuses, Possible Flexible Home Office Work Time.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the day to day responsibilities for all marketplaces.
- Manage inventory on Amazon, eBay and other online marketplaces.
- Create, manage, and optimize listings.
- Coordinate marketing for all online marketplaces, including promotional opportunities, pricing optimization, and content creation (guides, banners, HTML templates, and email).
- Research and identify new marketplaces, including logistical needs and pricing.
- Maintain detailed understanding of the mechanics of all backend tools, processes and systems.
- Monitor, analyze and report on marketplace performance metrics, sales, competitive listings, and pricing.
- Review customer feedback and marketplace health, updating processes as needed.
- Proactively identify product, service, and marketplace issues and resolve them accordingly.
- Work with internal and external resources (ex. Amazon, EBay, Wal-Mart, etc.) to ensure products are accurately described and priced.
- Increase listing visibility and traffic through marketplace tools and promotions.
- Uncover and execute new initiatives within each marketplace that will improve the customer experience and increase overall business.
- Build relationships with key players on the Amazon account team.
- Track weekly marketplace performance metrics and implement strategy to improve them.
- Lead projects and objectives that improve operations within each marketplace.
- Manage and maintain strategies on Amazon FBA, Amazon Drop Ship, Amazon Retail/Seller Central/Vendor Central, Seller Fulfilled and Seller Fulfilled Prime to meet growth objectives as well as other Market Places platforms.
- Prefer a Degree in Business, Marketing, Data sciences, or Related fields, and/or several years of recent on the Job Position/experience in the online marketplaces.
- Experience in e-commerce, online marketing, Social Media or equivalent.
- Knowledge of online marketplaces (Amazon, eBay, Wal-Mart, Sears, Alibaba, etc.), experience buying and selling (large scale) on each marketplace is preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work efficiently and effectively within a collaborative, cross-functional environment.
- Exceptional attention to detail, the ability to plan, and to manage multiple tasks and projects in parallel.
- Ability to create, analyze, and comprehend marketplace data and sales analytics for use in forecasting, production, and communication with others.
- Experience with product listings, data feeds and web analytics is strongly preferred.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a, fast-paced team environment while meeting critical deadlines.
Proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel, Access, PowerP