$12-17/hr to start!! W/ benefits!
Set-up and operation of CNC lathe and PLC and/or CNC secondary machines; finish, assemble, package and perform material handling duties.
PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES (The job’s essential or most important functions and responsibilities.)
1. Identify safety violations or potential hazards to manager or safety team member
2. Attend safety training
3. Maintain a clean and organized work place using the “6S” system
4. Preset, setup, operate, adjust offsets, and troubleshoot CNC lathes
5. Perform and/or oversee necessary program edits in order to maintain quality and to allow production to continue. Communicate program issues with CNC Programmer.
6. Preset, setup, operate and troubleshoot secondary machines and equipment
7. Operate and troubleshoot finishing process equipment
8. Develop an in-depth knowledge of the manufacturing equipment and processes. Can provide assistance to other operators on troubleshooting issues based on this level of knowledge and experience.
9. Assemble and package metal products as required to meet customer needs on time
10. Embrace change in the work environment to maintain internal and external customer satisfaction
11. Adjust schedule to fluctuate work priorities as needed
12. Perform material handling by operating company vehicles and tow motors safely
13. Complete work order and payroll information using the JDEdwards One-World system
14. Perform visual inspection and gauging to meet product quality requirements
15. Perform root cause analysis for effective problem-solving
16. Strive for continuous improvement of the Company’s processes
17. Strive to establish and standardize ‘best practices”
18. Understanding, compliance, and active involvement in establishing ISO standard operating procedures and work instructions
19. Participate in LEAN and World Class improvement projects
20. Perform routine maintenance of CNC lathes, secondary, and finishing machines and equipment
21. Strive to maintain a positive work environment
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE (The level of education and/or experience needed to successfully accomplish the essential duties of this job.)
High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED), five years minimum related CNC experience or demonstrates appropriate skill level to successfully Perform all duties of Lathe Operator III job grade Level.
Stop In Gage Personnel at 348 N Reading Rd, Ephrata, PA 17522, for immediate consideration
Email resumes to Ephrataoffice@gagepersonnel.com