Looking for a Lab Technician in the Ephrata area.
- Must be familiar with microwave test equipment’s
- Must ensure correct functionality of units under test, test equipment and identifies any discrepancies
- Must have the ability to set up RF equipment to test against specifications
- Must have the ability to calibrate against test standards
- Must have the ability to troubleshoot, debug and test using precision measurements
- Must be familiar working with schematics, diagrams, test specifications and sketches to understand engineering and customer requirements and how to perform tests.
- Must have the ability to perform routine analysis of data to check and verify applicability and accuracy.
- Should have working knowledge of Windows based computers and Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel and Outlook).
- Must be able to maintain accurate records, fill out logs accurately, and explain defects found - clearly and concisely.
- Must be willing to work overtime as required by the needs of the business
Stop in for immediate consideration:
348 N Reading Rd
Ephrata, PA 17522
or email resume to Ephrataoffice@gagepersonnel.com