- Lead Marketing Initiatives: Ensure all brand standards are followed to maintain brand identity. Staying up-to-date with emerging trends in technology and new media. Maintain inventory of promotional materials (i.e. brochures, flyers, giveaways, etc.).
- Coordinate Online and Print Media: Continuously update website marketing, information, and photos. Knowledge about what is trending on social media sites, posting timely and appropriately for audience. Coordinate all traditional media blasts including newspaper, radio and other print materials.
- Graphic Design Support: Create compelling design solutions for the overall branding. Coordinate the design and implementation of all print, online and email advertising campaigns. Produce and edit photographs for website.
- Public Relations Point of Contact: Arrange and coordinate special events, projects and mailings. Represent the organization at different events.
- Bachelor degree required in Marketing or Graphic Design, or related field
- At least 2 years of successful marketing experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Adobe Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Social Media platforms
- Web design and/or photography experience a plus
- Highly organized and detail-oriented approach to work with strong planning skills
- Successfully manage and complete multiple projects concurrently
- Work well independently and as a team member
- Communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills
- Occasional evening and weekend hours are required for special promotional events
Email resumes to email@example.com