~EXCELLENT temp-to-hire opportunity~
Accounts Receivable is responsible for daily deposits; collections calls, resolving/investigating any customer discrepancies, bank reconciliation, maintaining, customer accounts.
- Posting daily bank deposits. Researching and resolving any customer invoices and payment discrepancies.
- Running credit card transactions as needed for CIA and AR collections
- Emailing, faxing and mailing out monthly customer statements
- Emailing invoices to customers when requested
- Making weekly collection calls by communicating with customer via phone, email or mail.
- Maintaining information on each customer
- End of Month reconciling of bank statements
- Maintain accounts receivable customer files and bank records
- Credit applications: Making sure all forms all completed accordingly
- Communicate with other departments on open orders, pricing issues, CIA, etc.
- Coordinating with 3rd party collection agencies on delinquent accounts and follow-up on status of claims.
- College degree preferred, but not required
- 3+ years of accounts payable experience
- Knowledge of accounts receivable, general accounting procedures (general ledger, month-end closing, bank reconciliation, etc.)
- Highly detailed, motivated and strong sense of urgency, organized and energetic team player
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with ease
- Excellent MS Office skills to include MS Excel
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Candidate must be reliable.
Please send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org