DATA CENTER SUPPORT ANALYST
- Monitor customer & internal equipment located in the Data Center to ensure customer data and equipment are secure, operational and highly available
- Perform proactive monitoring of hosted & internal IT Infrastructure, identify problems and decide on appropriate steps to resolve.
- Monitor alerts with the data center infrastructure and notify the appropriate support personnel.
- Perform basic triage of incidents and notify customers as required in a timely manner
- Accept calls and research, resolve and respond to incidents in accordance with current standards
- Monitor and record incident tickets for all customer emails, and respond accordingly by performing requested operations tasks and/or escalating ticket to other groups as necessary.
- Provide accurate and creative solutions to user problems of basic nature to ensure customer productivity.
- Perform operational support tasks as requested by customers.
- Completion of the shift checklist & shift turnover reports
- Interface with vendors and customers coming on-site to fix or work on equipment
- Greet and escort from lobby to the correct equipment
- Monitor vendor and customer activities while on-site
- Ensure their departure when work is complete
- Recommend improvements to documentation and processes
- Submit accurate, innovative resolutions to internal and customer knowledge base.
- Participate in team projects that enhance the quality or efficiency of the TOC.
- Acquire and maintain current knowledge of relevant software, hardware, systems, and support policies in order to provide technically accurate solutions to customers
- Acquire and maintain knowledge of ITIL best practices.
24/7/365 operation, must be flexible to work 1st, 2nd and 3rd shifts