▪ Scheduling of appointments and managing the daily calendars of the executives using MS Outlook.
▪ Provide ongoing administrative support including, but not limited to, typing/formatting correspondence and other documents, preparing files, screening calls, and editing documents as required.
▪ Preparation for all corporate board of directors meetings.
▪ Managing professional contacts using Outlook.
▪ Screening/sorting executive office mail.
▪ Coordination of updates to the handbook
▪ Arrange executives travel arrangements as needed.
▪ Other duties as required.
Skills & Qualifications:
✓ Exceptional computer skills with proficiency in all MS Office software
✓ Exceptional interpersonal skills
✓ An ability to appropriately manage confidential and sensitive information
✓ Good writing and editing skills
✓ Strong customer service orientation
Please send resumes to: email@example.com