Pay: up to $16 per hour!
Day Shift & Compensation package includes: competitive hourly rate commensurate with experience, a company matching 401K, personal days, and annual vacation.
Position involves a wide-range of production and customer service related duties which will require the ability to shift quickly and seamlessly from warehouse/product management to building maintenance, cabinet deliveries, and installation and renovation assistance.
The ability to be flexible and maintain the proper level of customer service is essential.
- 1 – 3 years of hands-on construction or renovation experience required.
- Must hold a valid PA driver license.
- Desirable Qualifications:
- High energy and positive attitude.
- Experience in a customer-service role.
- Carpentry / Drywall patching/Repair Experience