We are hiring an Inspector for a company in the Denver area. This position is Monday-Thursday 5am-3pm.
Send in your resume today for immediate consideration: email@example.com
or call us with any questions at 717-336-5959!
Under limited supervision of the Quality Assurance Manager, performs final, first piece, and in-process inspection of purchased and in-house manufactured parts and devices. Performs DHR reviews. Ensures that all parts and devices inspected conform to engineering and manufacturing specifications and standards.
- Selects product samples to perform final, first piece, and in-process inspection of purchased and in-house manufactured parts and devices for medical and OEM devices and pharmaceuticals using instruction sheets, specification sheets, and product drawings to determines product acceptability.
- Performs Device History Record (DHR) Reviews per company standard operating procedures.
- Works with appropriate RML and/or supplier personnel to resolve documentation and records issues with incoming purchased product.
- Using a variety of gauges, measuring equipment, and visual acuity, inspects first pieces, in-process parts, finished parts to ensure that manufacturing equipments has been correctly set-up and calibrated to meet engineering and manufacturing specifications and standards.
- Advises Company Management, Quality Control/Quality Assurance, Engineering, and Manufacturing Operations on quality issues and processes. When necessary, provides findings and recommendation for process improvement.
- Provides feedback to co-workers, supervisor, and Company management on a regular basis to ensure efficient and effective operations.
- Notifies management of quality issues or inspection scheduling priorities that may affect production capabilities or capacities.
- May be designated as the “key person” providing limited guidance and direction for a specific process.
- Actively participates and adheres to Company policies and programs on occupational health and safety, good manufacturing practices (GMP), and ISO procedures.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS (Education, experience, etc,)
- One year electro-mechanical certificate from a trade school or equivalent training and/or experience.
- Minimum of 2 years demonstrated product inspection, machine operation and/or calibration experience in a high-tech, precision manufacturing environment.
- Demonstrated ability to read, interpret and apply statistical sampling plans.
- Demonstrated ability to read and interpret documents, instructions, engineering drawings, and procedure manuals.
- Demonstrated oral and written communications skills to effectively interface with all levels of Company management and staff.
- Demonstrated ability to perform basic mathematical functions including addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, percent, and ratios.
- Demonstrated reasoning ability to solve practical problems.
- Demonstrated ability to measure tooling and product to less than 0.0001
(1/10000 ) inch using precise measuring instruments
REQUIRED LICENSES, CERTIFICATES, OR KNOWLEDGE
- With general guidance and direction from the Lead Operator, demonstrates the ability to effectively and safely operate, and maintain assembly equipment used in the manufacturing processes
- Must possess a working knowledge of RML’s products and their applications.