~EXCELLENT DIRE HIRE OPPORTUNITY~
INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
- Support International sales efforts, including serving as primary contact for overseas customers, brokers, warehouses, logistics providers and other contacts.
- Process international customer orders and coordinate shipping. Set up and hire trucks to deliver orders. Track and process freight bills. Allocate short inventory and rollouts to chain customers. Perform all aspects of processing orders & shipping sample orders to existing & new countries.
- When product shortages occur or are anticipated, determine customer priorities, reach appropriate decision and communicate decision directly to the customers and end users.
- Process Over/Shorts/Damages on orders. This includes working with warehouse, freight carriers & Distributors.
- Respond to customer requests regarding orders, shipments, inquiries, concerns, etc, via phone, fax or e-mail.
- Process all paperwork for containers shipping from US to overseas, including applying for USDA health certificate, communicating with freight forwarder, obtaining Chamber of Commerce certification on shipments, gathering & tracking dairy reports for all items shipped overseas, copying receiving reports, work with dairy vendors, meet with USDA inspector.
- Identify and gather information on new areas of the country to ship samples/orders to.
- Assist International VP and International Business Development Managers as needed..
- QC and labeling coordination for new items & new countries.
- Packing samples to be air freighted
- Participate in establishing appropriate departmental policies and procedures.
- Excellent communication skills to present a positive, professional image with all levels of personnel and to communicate effectively with foreign customers.
- 2-5 years customer service experience.
- Excellent organizational skills to handle multiple challenges and projects simultaneously and prioritize workload.
- Effective problem solving skills.
- Able to work independently and make decisions with minimal supervision.
- Willing to start work at 4:00 am to be available for international communications.
- Computer skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet and Syteline.
- Valid driver’s license
- Proficient in English. Language skills in Spanish, French, German, Japanese, Mandarin, Cantonese and/or other languages a plus.
- Experience in International customer service/shipping a plus.