We are hiring Machine Operators for the 1st and 2nd shift in the Denver, PA area.
Send in your resume today for immediate consideration: email@example.com
or call us with any questions at 717-336-5959!
- High school diploma or GED and or minimum 1 year related experience
- Must have a minimum of 1 year hands on CNC wood related experience
- Perform routine complex set-ups involving multiple interdependent adjustments and/or simple infrequent set-ups in a timely manner.
- Must have hands on experience in CNC Programmer with 1-2 years’ experience in a wood manufacturing environment.
- Minimum of 1-3 years related CNC experience
- Does not require any programming or programming knowledge of any of the pieces of CNC
- Must be able to pass the Lock-out/Tag-out procedure that is in place.
- Demonstrate the ability to use measuring tools like Digital and Dial calipers (decimal, fractional, and metric) commonly found in the shop to check work and insure compliance with Bench Dog’s requirements from mechanical drawings.
- Must demonstrate basic mechanical aptitude.
- Must be able to pass the count test at 100% or higher.
- Check the quality of parts produced and report any deviations from mechanical drawings and established tolerances in a timely manner.
- Ability to read and understand mechanical drawings using both English and metric measurements.
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability to work independently and be able to setup a simple assembly station without supervision.
- Must have the ability to operate basic hand tools and power tools.
- Must know the MSDS sheet terminology,
- Must be able to handle and stack material in a manner that will insure the safe and secure handling of the material.
- Must be able to move material to and from department in a safe manner- Must be able to complete quality and production documentation plus maintain accurate counts of parts.
- Must be able to perform regular housekeeping without supervision.
- Perform regular housekeeping tasks.
- Must be able to meet and or exceed production goals set.
- Must be able to participates in a team environment and must be self motivated.
- Must be able to complete Bench Dogs’ quality and production documentation as required.
- While performing the duties of this job, the contributor is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle controls; and talk or hear.
- The contributor frequently is required to reach with hands and arms.
- The contributor is occasionally required to stand; walk; and stoop.
- The contributor must regularly lift and/or move up to 20 pounds and periodically lift up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift up to 75 pounds with assistance.
- Must follow sound lifting techniques and if needed ask for help when lifting over 50 pound.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.