The purpose of this position is to adjust magnets to various strengths to customer specifications. May include magnetic field plotting, laser etching, label making, uniformity testing, packing, adjusting inspection, in process inspection, magnetization and stabilization.
- Optimize safety/minimize risk
- Wear required PPE.
- Adhere to required safety precautions.
- Read, understand and follow work instructions (WI) and process control standards (PCS)
- Access Paradigm to review and/or print WI or PCS.
- Recommend revisions and updates to the WI and PCS.
- Interpret customer drawings
- Verify the drawing part number matches the manufacturing router.
- Review the drawing to obtain specified magnetic properties and customer requirements.
- Set up equipment
- Select proper measuring equipment and calibrate as required (May include probe tips, meters and coils)
- Maintain equipment
- Clean and organize equipment and work area.
- Request reorder of consumables as needed.
- Operate equipment
- Adjusting station
- Laser etcher
- Plotting station
- Uniformity station
- Adjust solids as well as rings using Lakeshore Flux Meter
- Meet established quality standards and production rates
- Verify and accurately record data into ERP Computer System and manufacturing router as required by work instructions.