The Project Manager is responsible for managing the development, implementation, and evaluation of complex designs. Oversees product construction and testing in order to ensure completion of projects as efficiently and effectively as possible. Evaluates and approves changes that substantially impact the scope, budget, or schedule of a project. Monitors progress and performance against the project plan
Auto Cad Experience
Will have little supervision
Will be handling all subcontractor and suppliers
At least 5 yrs of experience
Experience in a manufacturing environment
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops project objectives by reviewing project proposals and plans; conferring with management.
- Determines project responsibilities by identifying project phases and elements; assigning personnel to phases and elements; reviewing bids from contractors.
- Determines project schedule by studying project plan and specifications; calculating time requirements; sequencing project elements.
- Maintains project schedule by monitoring project progress; coordinating activities; resolving problems.
- Controls project plan by reviewing design, specifications, and plan and schedule changes; recommending actions.
- Controls project costs by approving expenditures; administering contractor contracts.
- Prepares project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends; recommending actions.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by enforcing procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains project data base by writing computer programs; entering and backing up data.
- Maintains product and company reputation by complying with federal and state regulations.
- Maintains relationships with existing and new contractors and trades.