~Excellent DIRECT HIRE Opportunity~
The Project Manager/Estimator provides estimating, scheduling, supervision and support resources for all environmental field services.
- Estimate, organize and schedule labor and equipment necessary for all field activities including tank cleaning and removal; remediation; lab packing services; collection of samples for analysis; and other field operations typical to the industry.
- Guide field staff on most cost-effective methods and operations; track job cost versus sell pricing to ensure proper margins and report to the Project Director on a regular basis.
- Visit job sites to gather all necessary information for scheduling and pricing; interface with customers in a professional manner to evaluate overall needs
- Coordinate and maintain OSHA required training and medical monitoring for field personnel. Participate in any technical and safety training provided by the company and abide by the guidelines presented. Confined-space entry and 40-hour OSHA classes are required.
- Uphold company safety program, site-related work orders and safety plan documentation, and monitor application. Schedule pre-job safety meetings to discuss in-depth safety requirements when warranted. Conduct accident/injury investigations as necessary; coordinate follow-up with appropriate agency, company, and/or employee; maintain relevant documentation.
- Minimum 3 years supervisory experience in environmental, waste management, or similar industry
- Familiarity with the use and care of hand tools and motorized equipment
- Physical strength, stamina, and ability to perform basic labor tasks
- Willingness to accept responsibility for on-call duties on a rotating basis; ability to work overtime when necessary, including occasional travel and overnight stays
- Professional attitude and effective communication skills
- Above average computer knowledge and skills
- Ability to multi-task effectively, good organizational skills
- Valid driver’s license
Job Type: Full-time
- Environmental and Waste Management: 3 years
- Use and care of hand tools and motorized equipment: 1 year
- Supervisory: 3 years
Please send resumes to: email@example.com