Great Benefit package!
High School Diploma/GED
- Must be able to receive good and stock goods accurately in ProAlpha.
- Must be able to receive and unload goods both manually and with Forklift or pallet jack.
- Must be able to verify labeling of raw materials and label materials prior to stocking if necessary.
- Must be able to organize and stock shelves and rotate inventory per FIFO.
- Must be able to accurately and efficiently process Receipts via ProAlpha.
- Able to perform cycle counts and maintain inventory control.
- Must be able to distribute materials to areas in the company based on inspection requirements, expedites and supply distribution.
- Must demonstrate safe use of pallet jack.
- Must have good communications, math and computer skills.
- Must have forklift certifications or willingness and ability to obtain certification if necessary.
- Must possess an understanding of the metric system.
- Must be able to lift heavy packages (50 pounds).
- Must be able to package material for shipping and label accurately for outgoing shipments, including finished goods and miscellaneous supplies. Includes machinery and sensitive and fragile measurement equipment
Please stop in 348 N Reading Rd, Ephrata, PA for immediate consideration
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org